Pre-hung doorsets for easy onsite door installation
All of our internal doors, including fire doors, can be supplied as factory pre-assembled doorsets.
So, take the hassle out of purchasing all of the individual component parts that are required to fit a door with pre-hung doorsets that are ready to fit.
Internal doorsets are the perfect solution for new housing and apartment developments – the door leaf, all ironmongery and framing is included and delivered on site ready to fit.
Your Doorset enquiries
Each doorset enquiry is unique and specification accuracy is essential. To discuss your requirements or find out more, please get in touch at email@example.com or 01283 554197.
Benefits of a Doorset
- Save time – each doorset is pre-hung and ready to install.
- Labour cost saving – quicker fitting times helps reduce onsite costs.
- Single sourcing – ease of purchasing all door related components in one place.
- Fully certificated – peace of mind that each Fire and Security rated doorset is fully compliant.
- Factory controlled – each doorset is assembled in a factory environment to ensure consistency and quality.
What’s in a Doorset?
- Hinges fitted
- Door leaf
- Latch/lock fitted
- Frame/lining, complete with door stop
- Floor covering clearance
Architrave is also supplied (not shown): available in a variety of styles.
Note: Doorset pairs are supplied unassembled.
Doorset enquiry checklist
Here’s a checklist of the key information that will be required to help us process your enquiry:
- Quantity required
- Structural opening heights and widths
- Wall depth
- Handing (left or right) as viewed from the pull side
- Floor clearance (distance from bottom of frame to bottom of door)
- Type of door – Standard (35/40mm), FD30/FD60 fire rated (44/54mm) and/or Security rated
- Door design style
- Frame material and finish – mdf or softwood in primed, lacquered or stained
- Frame type – rebated or lining
- Architrave profile and dimensions
Download our handy Internal Doorset info guide.Download Internal Doorsets Info Guide
Read our latest Doorset blog:10 Reasons to Choose Internal Doorsets