- JB Kind will support our experienced and knowledgeable employees with training to ensure that we are able to provide you with a reliable, efficient and authoritative service when you need it.
- We will respond to all written enquiries within two working days.
- During office hours, we will endeavour to answer all calls within three rings. If your call is in out of office hours, an answer phone will take the details of your enquiry and you will receive a response the following working day.
- Our comprehensive UK delivery service will deliver your order via our dedicated fleet of lorries and selectively chosen partners.
- We would welcome any suggestions about improvements to JB Kind products or services. You can provide us with your comments by contacting email@example.com or 01283 554 197.
- If you have a complaint, we would like the opportunity to address the problem with you. We will do everything we can to resolve your concerns as soon as possible. If we cannot resolve your complaint immediately and we need to investigate your complaint further, we will ask you to provide us with further information and we may ask if we can come and visit you to discuss the problem or assess any product concerns. Our Customer Services team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01283 554 197.
- JB Kind aims to provide high quality, innovative and competitively-priced products that comply with a wide range of industry, UK and European standards.
- We will ensure our manufacturers undergo a vigorous programme of assessment, through ongoing audits to guarantee that they adhere to our stringent quality controls. This enables us to deliver the highest standard as well as compliance to our exacting specifications.
- We will continue to have strong sustainability principles and only provide timber products from sustainable sources. We will also continue to support the FSC® (Forestry Stewardship Council) chain of custody certification scheme.
- We will continue to make sure that all of our products are backed by industry leading accredited schemes. For example, we offer a range of British Woodworking Federation (BWF) CERTIFIRE products, as well accreditation to the PAS 24: Enhanced security scheme.
- All of our products are guaranteed against defects in manufacture for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
- We always pack our goods with care to ensure that every door is fully protected and reaches you in good condition.
If you would like this Customer Charter in a different format, please contact us at email@example.com or 01283 554 197 and we will be happy to accommodate your specific requirements.
Our dedication to meeting the highest standards for our customers is illustrated by our continuous achievement of the UK quality award, the ISO9001 accreditation.